- In the staging / sandbox, go to PACKAGES AND UTITLITIES, and select the EXPORT option. Select the EXPORT button again. Select all the content items you wish to export.
- Go get a cup of coffee or catch up on your emails for about 15 minutes or so
- Go BACK INTO EXPORT and RIGHT click on the export zip file. SAVE it to your desktop or flash drive.
- Wait for the Fall New Server to become available.
- When Fall is available, go to PACKAGES AND UTILITIES on the new server, and select IMPORT PACKAGE. Browse for your saved exported .zip file and select the content to upload. SUBMIT.
- Relax . . .
- Um, well, just double check all your links and dates, etc to be sure everything came in ok.
- Then relax ;O)
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
How to SAVE YOUR WORK IN STAGING / SANDBOX
INSTRUCTIONS TO EXPORT COURSE MATERIALS FROM STAGING / SANDBOX TO NEW FALL SERVER:
Posted by Valerie at 3:52 PM