- Announcements may not function properly. You may be able to post an announcement but the dates are not sorting correctly, or you may receive an error when attempting to post a new announcement.
- Email notifications within Blackboard are disabled due to an internal server error. You can still email your ticket number from Exchange. Use the address in the to box: email@example.com
- Microsoft Office documents don’t seem to play with Bb as they should. Students see permissions errors with document attachments. This happens particularly with IE 8. But it seems random . . . Convert to pdf where possible.
- External links to websites sometimes throw errors or won't open the link; right click and open in a new window seems to work for the moment.
- Large imports from old to new or staging to new can be problematic. If you have large classes – import section by section. Be patient. It can take a long time – especially if you have large files in your course.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Blackboard Bugs to Note
We are currently working with Blackboard to resolve the following things:
If you are experiencing technical problems other than these above, please contact us. We will work with you and Blackboard to resolve it as quickly as possible or find a work-around until they release a fix.
Reminder – if you’re teaching late start classes, be sure to double-check your courses.
Posted by Valerie at 10:12 AM